Welcome to New Covenant House
New Covenant House is a non-denominational church enveloped among industrial space and residential housing in west Farmers Branch, TX. This particular sector of North Dallas is tucked away into a less-traveled industrial park on the northwest intersection of I-635 and I-35N, right in the heart of the DFW (Dallas/Fort Worth) Metroplex.
We preach a message that speaks to the whole of humanity and to the whole man, Spirit, Soul, and Body. We are intentional about seeking God with passion and serving men with compassion. Our worship, though contemporary, is in spirit and in truth.
Through us and in us, God is doing something new, something fresh and something powerful.
Who to Expect
We are men, women, and children from all nations with a wide variety of skill sets and talents. We are young, old, single, married, but most of all we are family.
What We Believe
It is our desire to create disciple-making communities. We do this by reaching out to people, teaching them to love and serve Jesus, and sending them to reach, teach, love and serve others.
What We Value
- We value LOVE, it is at the center of everything we do.
- We value INTEGRITY because as Christians, we are called to live what we believe always.
- We value EXCELLENCE, serving with passion, with skill, and with devotion.
- We value FAMILY, we are bonded together by Christ’s sacrifice; we are One people, One church, One community, One family.
- We value AUTHENTICITY, being who God created you to be, and no one else.
- We value GROWTH, being intentional on the journey to be like Christ.