Welcome to NEW COVENANT HOUSE
Worship Team Auditions!
NCH WORSHIP TEAM BACKGROUND VOCALIST:
- Continue to grow and mature in Christ as a godly person of integrity Have a strong sense of calling and identity in Christ
- Learn and practice the music/arrangements and be proficient with each setlist for regular church services, as well as special events outside of Sunday worship services.
- Have strong vocal ability
- Have wide vocal range and flexibility
- Be able to minister 3 out of 4 Sundays in a month
- Have Stage Presence
- Be a Worshipper NOT just a performer/singer
- Work well in a Team, and in a supporting role
- You are a Born-Again Christian – Accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God who came to earth to die for our sins and rose up to life on the third day.
- You are currently enrolled in or have successfully completed the New Covenant House Dallas GROWTH TRACK COURSE and consider NCH your church home.
NCH WORSHIP TEAM 3-Step Audition Process:
STEP 1: Sign the Worship Team agreement and complete the application HERE. This will include a video submission.
STEP 2: A worship team member will contact you for a short phone interview.
STEP 3: If it sounds like you’re a good fit, you will be invited to a live audition.
Please Note: Upon a successful audition, you will complete a 90-day probation period which verifies your commitment and compatibility.
- Familiarize yourself with the song provided below and identify your part
- Get two devices
- Play the instrumental provided on one device and record yourself singing your part on the second device
- Video Introduction: Must include your name and what part you have chosen to sing (Soprano, Alto, Tenor)
- Listen to the instrumental BELOW.
- Note the requested time frame for recording
- Upload the videos to the dropbox link (With Worship Team Agreement).
- Who is Like the Lord - Israel & the New Breed (LISTEN HERE).